Do you want to simply change your bank?
We will ensure a smooth transfer of the account you have now to a new account kept by Expobank.
- We will prepare all the necessary forms and send them to your present bank
- We will ask for details of your account from your original bank and set all standing orders, SIPO and direct debits for you the way you use them now
- We will help you prepare a request to transfer your salary to your account with Expobank and, if you are interested, we will send the request to your wage department by ourselves
- One visit of yours to any Expobank branch will do – just remember to bring your identity card and the account number at your present bank
- Detailed information is available in the section Change of the bank
Documents needed for opening the account
It is very simple, all you need is your identity card (or a passport if you are a foreigner) and the age above 18. The rest will be handled by our personal banker during one visit to the branch.