In Expobanking you can manage all your finance from home, set limits or PIN code for your payment card, apply for new products or have an overview of all your investments and loans. Moreover, Expobanking features modern design and intuitive control tailored for quick and easy work on both computer and mobile devices.
Who can use Expobanking?
Internet banking Expobanking is designed for individuals as well as for entrepreneurs and businesses.
- Modern design and intuitive control
- Possibility to choose your own user name
- Signing transactions using SMS codes or tokens
- Smart payment
- Setting or changing PIN code for a payment card
- Setting up of deposit products online
- Overview of accounts and investments
- Account transactions and balance information sent via SMS or e-mail
- Electronic statements in PDF
- Seven language versions: Czech, English, Russian, German, French, Italian and Spanish
How to set up Expobanking?
Where can I find more information
In case you need more information, please first go through Frequently asked questions (FAQ)where you can find majority of information. If your problem still persists, contact the client centre at email@example.com or at 844 844 822 (Mon-Fri 8.00-19.00).
- Terms and Conditions for the Use of Internet Banking Services valid from 12. 9.2019 (PDF)
- Terms and Conditions for the Use of Internet Banking Services valid from 1.12.2017 – Na Strži
- Terms and Conditions for the Use of Internet Banking Services valid from 30.6.2017 (PDF)
- File format structure of account statements exported from Expobanking (SWIFT MT940 format) (PDF)
- File format structure for import of domestic and foreign payment orders for Expobanking (PDF)
- Instruction for using eCode Authenticator EZIO GRIP – Expobanking (PDF)
- Instruction for using eCode Authenticator EZIO ZEN – Expobanking (PDF)
MultiCash is an international multi-banking system of direct banking that allows managing several accounts in different banks through one platform. MultiCash is designed for use by mid to large-sized corporates and entrepreneurs working with one or more banks in Czech Republic or abroad, and requiring a tool to support cash management decisions, enable secure payment transfers, and provide a link to the accounting / ERP system.
- Multibanking system
- Multiple processing of payment orders
- Administration categories such as electronic signature and limits
- Transfer and archiving banking statements and exchange rates
- Cash management
- A link to the ERP systems and accounting
- Network or local installations
Ours specialists are ready to install a client’s part of the programme at your office and train your employees.
- Business Conditions for the Use of Direct Banking Services through the MultiCash System valid from 7.9.2017 (PDF)
- Recommendations for transfers to Russian federation paid in RUB) (PDF)
Do you have more questions?
You will get more information at any branch or on the following number 844 844 822, for international calls +420 233 233 233, (Mon – Fri 8.00 – 19.00 h) or firstname.lastname@example.org.