Only the best for your company
Our goal is to support the financial aspects of your business by providing solutions that meet your needs and save your time.
Freelance professions have many advantages
Whether you are an architect, a notary public, a pharmacist, or
self-employed in another profession, we have a bundle package customized for your needs!
Each escrow is managed on a special account which is separated from the funds of the notary or attorney-at-law. Thus, there can only be one escrow on one account at a time.
Benefits of an Escrow Account
- Escrow Accounts can be denominated in CZK, EUR, USD, GBP, and CHF. Other currencies are available based on a prior arrangement
- Interest rate of 0.2 % p.a., valid since October 1st, 2020
- Free incoming and outgoing CZK payments
- Free deposits and withdrawals in the account currency
- You can manage your account via Internet banking (opening, modifying, closing)
IQ Professional Account
The IQ Professional Account offers an all-inclusive bundle of banking services linked with the client's current account, which we designed exclusively for
self-employed freelance professionals.
You may choose from two IQ Professional Account options. They differ in the extent of the basic services included in each package:
Modern banking services for self-employed professionals and small businesses
Advantageous packages of tailor-made services for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
In addition to standard services, we offer to entrepreneurs and small businesses:
Possibility to use our meeting rooms for your meetings
Free personal account for business owners
Possibility of maintaining accounts in various foreign currencies (EUR, USD, RUB,…)
Individual settings of foreign payment system
Online payment solutions and POS payment terminals for merchants - NEW
SILVER Business Account
An all-inclusive bundle of banking products and services will help you facilitate your business finances management. The bundle is linked to your current account and is intended for self-employed professionals and small businesses with an annual turnover up to CZK 30 million.
What will you get when you open
a SILVER Business Account?
Account opening and maintenance in CZK, including Internet banking
Additional accounts in foreign currencies (EUR, GBP, USD, or RUB)
Account statements by e-mail
MasterCard Business Standard payment card
Business Savings Account
Automatic link to business savings account
Unlimited number of domestic payments entered by electronic means
Incoming and outgoing electronic
SEPA payments free of charge (master account only)
GOLD Business Account
An all-inclusive bundle of banking products and services will help you facilitate your business finances management. The bundle is linked to your current account and is intended for medium-sized enterprises and organizations with an annual turnover up to
CZK 70 million.
What will you get when you open a GOLD Business Account?
Opening and maintenance of your master account in CZK
Up to 10 additional accounts in foreign currencies
(EUR, GBP, USD, or RUB)
Monthly electronic statements
Business savings account automatically linked to
Unlimited number of domestic payments entered by
Incoming and outgoing electronic
SEPA payments at no charge (master account only)
IQ Account for Non-profit Organizations
Do you need a simple, inexpensive, and easily manageable account for your non-profit organization? This bundle is designed for charities, religious and civil society organizations, community associations, semi-autonomous government organizations, and other public institutions.
By opening an IQ Account for Non-profit Organizations, you will get
Opening and maintenance of a CZK current account
Opening and maintenance of one foreign currency
Monthly account statements sent by regular mail or e-mail
Embossed MasterCard Business payment card,
including Standard travel insurance
Opening and maintenance of Internet banking
Free incoming payments in CZK
You will also get extra benefits
Special terms for payment transactions
Special terms for other Expobank products
- Possibility to link this account with a business account
10 local outgoing payments in CZK via electronic banking
Do you have income or expenses in a foreign currency and need an immediate exchange? Do you need to hedge against currency or interest rate risk for a longer period? Would you like to carry out your ideas by investing at capital markets? We are ready to provide these products for you, simply by phone.
Treasury Sales products
Foreign Exchange Spot (FX Spot) – the purchase or sale of one currency against another currency at an agreed exchange rate for settlement within two working days.
- Forward Foreign Exchange (FX Forward) – the purchase or sale of one currency against another currency at an agreed exchange rate for settlement at a predetermined future date (over two business days).
- Foreign Exchange Swap (FX Swap) – a combination of a foreign exchange spot and a forward foreign exchange. Purchase or sale of one currency against another at an agreed exchange rate for settlement within two business days (start of transaction) and simultaneous reverse-direction sale or purchase at an agreed exchange rate for settlement at a predetermined future date (over two business days) (end of transaction).
- Term deposits
- Deposit certificates
- Interest Rate Swap (IRS) – a product used to reduce the risk of unexpected interest rate fluctuations. An agreement between the bank and the client on a regular exchange of interest payments. One interest payment is usually floating (changes in regular periods and is derived from the selected market reference interest rate). The second interest payment is usually fixed for the duration of the interest rate swap. Individual interest payment amounts are derived from the specified principal amount. As a rule, the principal itself is not exchanged.
- Capital Market Transactions (stocks, bonds, and collective investment funds)
- +420 233 231 511
- +420 233 231 502
- +420 233 231 503
Would you like to ask anything? Let us know.
Please fill in your name, e-mail address and ask your question. Our friendly and helpful staff will reply to you within 24 hours.
Our working hours are from Monday to Friday 8 AM to 7 PM.