Shortcuts:

Search


Welcome to Expobank CZ a.s.

Repo transactions

  • We offer trading investment instruments through repo transactions, which are credit transactions intended to increase the value of available funds or to obtain financing sources. These transactions involve a secured transfer of securities and are completed using the most liquid investment instruments traded on the world financial markets. Repo rate from 5,9 % p.a.
  • Considering that this way of trading involves considerable risks, we recommend this type of transactions only to customers who have extensive experience with trading investment instruments.
  • Before a contract on provision of these services is signed, a personal consultation between a customer and our specialist is necessary.

Get a loan for your investments with interest rate of 5,9 % p.a. only!

Repo operation is a transaction when you use a loan from a bank for the purchase of desired securities. The purchased securities transferred on the bank’s account serve as the collateral for your loan. We can provide you with a loan up to 70 % of finances required for the securities purchase. You use your own money for the remaining 30 %.

Repo Operation Principle

Example:
Purchase of securities for 100 in total (30 customer + 70 loan from a bank)

Repo operation principle

This example does not include interest rate cost

Repo transactions


Exchange Rate

01-23-2015

Cash Purchase Sale

EUR 26.995 28.665

USD 23.814 25.287

GBP 35.706 37.914

exchange rate detail

News and press releases

January 5, 2015
New SWIFT Code of Expobank CZ a.s. as from 7. 6. 2015
More »

December 31, 2014
Change of the standard list of fees and charges as of 1.1.2015
More »

News archive

Download library